sábado, 26 de março de 2011

Busy day

Is it busy? No, madam, it is not busy today. I've broken my back fifteen minutes ago but it's all right, I'm not bleeding. Well, let's make it more clear. I'm working in a hotel as a porter but at the moment I'm just sitting in the staircases somewhere between 3rd and 4th floors. It's dangerous, I suppose, but I'm very sleepy and I like this special staircase. The biulding has three more but, as there is no lift near this one, it is more likely that people wouldn't come here. I feel more comfortable in this place and sometimes very secure and peaceful. The sight isn't wonderful, on the contrary. I have a big and ugly office biulding right before my eyes. Nothing happens there since everybody has already gone home. All I can see are abandoned computers, shelves, lots of papers and nothing more. Down there on the street sometimes somebody or a car passes, but only every now and then. It is not a main street, not even a secondary one, just some kind of passage, a dead end street. It makes me feel lost - stuck inside an old biulding, waiting for nothing and watching the time passing outside.

Um comentário: